:) I never relealized it was Kachhi_Kali's Bday!! thanks to Sid
..Happy BDay kalis!
Life update: after almost 3 months!
Amazing fun when aai visited. Visited Seattle, Washinton, portland, Florida (for a conference), New York Niagara etc..
Neeraj and aai also visited Las Vegas. It was so cool to come home to a cooked dinner and to not come home to an empty house. Was a whirlwind trip. Lots happening..Daddy is quitting his job and going back, Neeraj switched jobs, I bought a car!! yippppppeee...Bought India tickets for Jan..
Now can't wait to get a license to start driving on my own. The DMV does not have appointments for the next one month in South Bay...how boring can it be!! I wish I had gotten my license in CO..I know ..my bad ;)
Also...fast approaching first wedding anniv!! 29th Dec..no plans as yet..
More detail post soon! got to get some fruit-loops...These weird hour shifts make u hungry! :)
Chana Chaat - spicy, tangy protein-rich salad
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment