If I had all the time in the world (and money, of course :D), I would....
visit new countries..I want to go to Peru to see Machu Pichu, to Egypt to see the pyramids, so Mexico, it just seems so colorful and vibrant. I want to go to Europe - Go around the countryside, sip coffee at a streetside cafe, or see Greece. I want to go to Japan eat sushi (on seconds thoughts, I don't think they would have california roll, its the only one I simply love :)). I want to go on an African Safari. I want to go to Canada. You can't consider the "Maid of the mist" ride much of a Canada visit ;). I want to see Mount Rushmore, Badlands national park. I want to go to Sikkim, Mizoram, Assam..all the states there. I want to go to Calcutta...I want to see the world.
Places I actually have been to
Indonesia - Bali, Yogyakarta, Mount Bromo, Solo, Thousand Islands (Putri and Pelangi), Suryakarta. Oh I just love it there. Its a fabulous country with such happy smiling people. I associate summer vacation with Indonesia, cause usually, the day our exams got over, we would go there.
Singapore - Amazes me with the blend of high tech and culture living side-by-side at the same time. Even people from US are impressed with this country. I would love to stay and work there.
Jamaica - Reggae music, Beach, Jerk food, jolly people, Dunn's waterfall, blue mountain coffee, Rum and Cigars (Last two no relevance to me, but its an integral part of a visit there)
US - :) I am here and I have been here for 4 years now. Too much to write.
Next on agenda: Alaska in two weeks!
PS: IPOD mini delivered to apartment office...Gotta rush to pick it up :D
Chana Chaat - spicy, tangy protein-rich salad
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment