I am back.. How long will this last this time? I don't know.
Why am I back? To vent about things normally shared with two of my closest people. One is in a different timezone, one is in a different world! :)
Yeah, I am there. I can now joke about it. I see things and don't start crying about everything. I can handle many questions and many assumptions.
Latest vent? About typecasting people. I always wonder. Movies show bad guys. These bad guys are bad from a person's perspective. What about their family/friends? I am against the black and the white. There are beautiful shades of grey in between..people sit somewhere on this spectrum. Their shade changes depending on where you are looking from.
Just because you don't like somebody, how can you assume that others should also not like that person. If you think bad of someone, how can you expect that others should feel the same?
Step back and think.. think what is it that bugs you the most? Is it even worth holding on to? Is it fair to extrapolate a single (or few) experience into an assumption of how the person is going to be?
Give people a chance..Give yourself a chance to be proven wrong....
Chana Chaat - spicy, tangy protein-rich salad
9 years ago
1 comment:
beautifully said... for me this is work in progress.
But totally echo your thoughts - Give people a chance - give yourself a chance to be proven wrong.
:)
Post a Comment