Sunday, March 27, 2005

Going to NYC..

It is one place I just love. I went there once last year and always wanted to go there again. I just love the hustle-bustle. I think its a place which has vibrance like no other place. Its like the city is alive ..of course, I should I add that I spent all my time in Manhattan. Oh well, I loved it and so going there back again!! :)

Went to the tech museum with the smartest guy on earth..daddy!! :D I think he would have enjoyed going with Neeraj more since they could have had a technical discussion, but he was stuck with me..And I had a wonderful time. We also rode the Segway. It was more fun to see the guy there struggling to discuss it with daddy. One of the things that daddy asked was.."Why Segway?" And its true, after all, what can it do that a bike can't. Apart from all the technical comparison between the true, the one thing he mentioned was "Status symbol". Amazing, aint it?

Also going to Chicago in May. Am going places or what?

No comments: