If I had magical powers right now...
I would make sure that our house would be ready in the blink of an eye. I am so sick of the mess that has occupied every inch of the place. I am normally not too finicky about cleanliness (read sloppy), but this is beyond the limit of my patience. ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH...
On the other hand, found some old MP3 CD which has some Indonesian Songs sung by Krisdayanti and Anang (I hope I got the names right). Very nice romantic songs..transported me back to the several summers we spent in Indonesia. Always associate that with relaxed vacations with a lot of pampering, getting fatter :) and fabulous shopping..Funny how we have associations with certain foods, smells, even weather..
Bath and body works "cotton blossom" will always remind me of anuja, my SIL. YSL's Paris will always remind me of my mom, foggy, chilly early mornings will always remind me of Indore, Crepes will always reming me of Fisherman's wharf although I have eaten it more often in Jakarta than US.....
This post has been written over a period of two hours..before and after lunch...hence the mood swing from ARRRRRRGH to cool!! :)
Chana Chaat - spicy, tangy protein-rich salad
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment